This dish is so light, fresh, delicious and summery. It just screams to be eaten outdoors on a sticky summer’s evening. And, it’s so quick and simple, too!
Two small fillets of salmon (or one large one cut in two)
One large/two small mangoes
1 small red onion
1 ripe avocado
1 chilli, deseeded
Olive oil spray and oil
Salt and pepper
- Lightly spray frying pan with some olive oil
- Season your salmon with some salt and pepper
- Heat pan, pop in the salmon fillets
- Cook your salmon to your liking
- Meanwhile, chop the mangoes, avocado, chilli, and onion
- Pop salsa ingredients into a bowl, add lime juice and coriander leaves
- Add a dash of olive oil and lime juice to your salsa and season, mix through
- Remove your salmon and place on the plate, spoon over your salsa
- Enjoy outdoors in the summery weather
I can’t guarantee the beer is low cholesterol, but I’m sure you can find a refreshing, summery, low chol drink to accompany your yummy salmon!
What’s your favourite refreshing summer dish? Tell us below!